Friday, August 14, 2009

Shopping Online


I admit it, I'm lazy! I do most of my shopping online, I don't want to run from store to store looking at stuff. Today I bought a dryer, yes my 28 year old dryer finally died. Bought the new one from Home Depot and it will be here next week, delivered free, and they're hauling the old one off free. It was easy shopping. I "went" to Lowe's, Home Depot, Sears and AAFES (military store) all without leaving the house. I probably looked at 100 dryers, read many reviews and compared more than a dozen dryers. How easy is that!
Then I went shoe shopping at a store I've used many times and they
kept insisting I get a password, wouldn't let me complete my order without it and when they sent me one that they insisted was mine they wouldn't accept it. So I couldn't complete my order. So no new shoes from them. They
need to monitor their website and see if it's user friendly.

I think I'll go to Macy's now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

                               GODZILLA KING OF THE MONSTERS Anyone who blogged with Janet knew she was a huge livelong fan of ...