Sunday, September 27, 2009

Bread Machine


This ought to be interesting!  My daughter April has given  me a bread machine for my birthday.  I'd put one on my Wish List at Amazon (I love this feature, you scour the internet universe and anything you find and want can be added to your Amazon Wish List) in hopes that I might get it for Christmas, and now I have it!  
I've always been interested in making my own bread, you know how domesticated I am,  but thought it might be too difficult or complicated, I get bored easily and give up on things that involved too much thinking.  So when I started reading about the machines I decided they  might be fun.  We'll see.  My daughter says that she use to make a banana nut/chocolate chip bread that was mighty tasty.  In addition to wheat bread, which is the kind we usually eat, I see a recipe (in the book that came with the machine) for a chocolate Walnut-Zucchini bread that sounds delicious.  But let's be honest, anything with chocolate sounds delicious.  If there were a recipe for Old Tennis Shoe Chocolate Bread I'd give the recipe a try.
Can't wait to give it a try! If I don't blow up my kitchen I'll let you know how it turns out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

                               GODZILLA KING OF THE MONSTERS Anyone who blogged with Janet knew she was a huge livelong fan of ...