Monday, September 14, 2009

I Use to Hate Mondays


Use to hate Mondays, they cast an evil shadow over my weekends.  Had to shop and clean on Saturday 'cause I had to go to work on Monday.  Watched football and did laundry on Sunday, but I had to start getting stuff ready to go to work on Monday.  Some Sunday nights I had trouble sleeping worrying about the work week and getting home and work organized.
All that ended 6 years ago when I retired!  I love Mondays, all my neighbors are at work, their kids are at school and I'm here eating grapes.  I had trouble sleeping last night, maybe my Sunday nap was too long, but it was no problem.  I got up, read, had a snack, laid back down, solved all the world's problems, picked out a paint color for my dining room (Mac has already painted it 3 times for me) and finally drifted off to sleep somewhere between 2:30 and 3:00.  Woke up tired you say?  Of course not, I slept till 10:00 and started my Monday then instead of the 5:30 that my working self had to deal with.  So I had breakfast, did a load of laundry, played the piano, weeded in the garden and ate some grapes.  I use to hate Mondays!

No comments:

Post a Comment

                               GODZILLA KING OF THE MONSTERS Anyone who blogged with Janet knew she was a huge livelong fan of ...