Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day



Happy Mother's Day to all.  It is a beautiful, sunny day in coastal Georgia and the weather has cooled to the 70's so I know I'm going to have a great day.  Presents were given, cards were read and a long phone call with my daughter April, so wish she was here.  But she said she'd come down here for her birthday in July and that was a wonderful present.
I'm going to spend the day in the yard and if it's warm enough in the pool.  The pool is at its aromatic best right now.  When we had the pool put in I knew that I wanted loads of aromatic flowers planted around it, both for privacy and the treat to the senses.  So I planted Gardenias, Honeysuckle, Jasmine, and Buddelia.  Everything except the Buddelia is blooming now.

In front of the house all of the Bee Bushes are blooming, I wish I knew their real names, but they were here when we bought the house and I have no idea what they are, except the bees love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

                               GODZILLA KING OF THE MONSTERS Anyone who blogged with Janet knew she was a huge livelong fan of ...