Friday, December 10, 2010

My Own Little Army

I love Nutcrackers having discovered them when we were first stationed in Germany many, many years ago.  Each year I ask for more and sometime Santa finds a new one that fits me.  The small rather shabby one in the middle was my first one and so will always be a favorite of mine.
This plush one sits in front of the fireplace with all the other Christmas critters while the one on the bottom left is on a shelf in the dining room and the other one is on the tree.
I've been a good little girl this year and I'm hoping my little army will grow!

1 comment:

  1. Oh yes, I thought when I saw that first picture that those must be German...

    ReplyDelete

                               GODZILLA KING OF THE MONSTERS Anyone who blogged with Janet knew she was a huge livelong fan of ...