Sunday, July 8, 2012

Bags

Well they're finally done, slowed by lack of red thread, big buttons, the heat  and a bit of incompetence, they took far longer to make than they should have.
The polka dotted one has two pockets in it, I lined it in a third polka dotted fabric and made the pockets out of a checked material.
The pattern for the  strawberry one didn't call for a contrasting band at the top but I decided that it needed it anyway.
They look very summery, and if I ever decide to carry something besides my backpack purse I just might use one of them.

3 comments:

  1. I have far too many bags!
    These look lovely and summery as you say, I hope you use them.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You clever thing you. Adore the strawberry one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely a red band for the berry bag. I have too many bags too, but it doesn't stop me from being tempted to have more. These are very cute.

    ReplyDelete

                               GODZILLA KING OF THE MONSTERS Anyone who blogged with Janet knew she was a huge livelong fan of ...