Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Busy, Busy, Busy

It's that time of the year, house cleaning so our daughter won't think we need a caretaker when she gets here, grocery shopping---got everything but the prime rib, hopefully I'll pick that up Saturday---, and today cookie baking.  I made more chocolate chip/M&M cookies than I meant too--I can see Goody Bags in our daughter's future--,  and there is sugar cookie dough chilling in the refrigerator waiting to be baked tomorrow.
I know my little train is not the Polar Express, but it can usually do a couple of circuits of the track before derailing.  Note the bag of coal, hope everyone's been nice and not naughty.

5 comments:

  1. Ah yes, the pre-guest intensive housecleaning. Ours will happen this weekend. All the baseboards (and there are a LOT of baseboards) will be getting wiped down. Yippee. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damnable I forgot about the baseboards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. From recent posts it looks as though you've been really busy! Hope you found a good present for Mac. I've done a thorough houseclean too, got family here pretty much every day between tomorrow and the 27th. Merry Christmas to you and Mac.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have read your post.I found that your post have nice pictures.Thanks for sharing them.jmifx i got many tips ideas from your post thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

                               GODZILLA KING OF THE MONSTERS Anyone who blogged with Janet knew she was a huge livelong fan of ...