Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Saddest Time of Year

Not that Christmas is over, it was quite wonderful, nor do I suffer from Seasonal Affective Disorder,  but rather that we had to take our daughter to the airport for her flight home this afternoon.  Doesn't matter how many times we've done it through the years it never gets any easier and I always end up crying.  We had a great visit, talk, watch movies, eat, open presents, talk.  Though it seemed like a good long visit it still ended too quickly, wish she were retired too (Ha, ha).  I know her cat will be glad to see her home.
We'll be going up to see her for Easter so I'll just have to start counting days again.

2 comments:

  1. So sad to part but I am sure both you and your daughter have lots of lovely memories to see you through until her next is it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am the same as you with goodbyes but Lyn is right, you have made happy memories and will make more soon.

    ReplyDelete

                               GODZILLA KING OF THE MONSTERS Anyone who blogged with Janet knew she was a huge livelong fan of ...