Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Catbird Seat

Miss Kitty has seats in two different windows, one in the family room and one in the computer room.  The covers on both of them were getting a bit worn and soiled so today as I was flitting around (it's been one of my ADD days--I swear that if I were in school nowadays they'd be wanting to drug me and slow me down) and decided that I should get at least one of them recovered.  So Miss Kitty and I trundled upstairs, looked through my fabric stash and picked out one that looked like it could take the day to day wear and tear of an active kitty lounging around on it, cut it out, stapled it on and voilá  a new look for Miss Kitty's seat.

2 comments:

  1. I love the cushion. I have a simkilar one but not home made as I am useless at that sort of thing.

    ReplyDelete

                               GODZILLA KING OF THE MONSTERS Anyone who blogged with Janet knew she was a huge livelong fan of ...