It's been raining all day and isn't supposed to stop until late tomorrow, so what are you going to do, besides press your nose against the window and ask the rain to go away?
• Clean the oven, high on my list of least favorite activities
• Make a new clothes pin bag
• Read, like I wouldn't do that even if it were sunny
• Play the piano, fighting with Bach, I don't like him even when I play him well, which isn't often
• Make a loaf of honey wheat bread and it turned out delicious
* Read Blogs
* Exercise, which hurts even when I'm through
And if you're Mac
• Paint on a new painting and sneak upstairs and paint on the "finished" one
* Put more drawer and door handles
* Start the taxes, time for all wise folk to head to the hills
• Track the weather on the computer
If you're the cat
• Yell at me
• Sleep under the bed
* Walk on my keyboard
* Sit on the printer
* Sleep some more
And all of us are hoping for better weather.
Spent the day running around yesterday trying to get a tire fixed. Some how or another we picked up a nail in one of my back tires and it...
Who says people in New York City are cold. Not true. When unpacking after our arrival Mac discovered he'd left the charger for his MP3...
Not quite this bad, but almost Well this poor Saturday child began her day with cleaning the oven. Mac helped, he took the racks outsid...