Such a quick year! Where did it go? There were many travels: to the Everglades in February, to San Augustine, Florida in March, to Utah in May, to England in August and twice to Memphis, Tennessee. Pack, unpack and pack again. Less travel planned for 2016, but some very exciting trips---Japan and Cambodia.
Some crocheting, my Halloween throw and 2 gifts for our daughter, a scarf and boot toppers and a Christmas throw that if I don't get too distracted that should be ready by next Christmas, lol.
Puzzles made by me and unmade by Miss Kitty.
And reading, I read more than 160 books this year. My top ten, in no particular order:
1. The Ocean at the End of the Lane by Neil Gaimen
2. Station Eleven by Emily St. John Mandel
3. The Last Samurai by Helen DeWitt
4. The Sense of An Ending by Julian Barnes
5. I Know This Much to Be True by Wally Lamb
6. Angle of Repose by Wallace Stegner
7. Wolf Hall by Hillary Mantel
8. Bring Up the Bodies by Hillary Mantel
9. Gilead by Marilynn Robinson
10. Career of Evil by Robert Galbraith
We watched few movies this year, the last one was Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation and it was just so-so. We did enjoy Kingsman a funny British spy movie with Colin Firth and Michael Caine. The Second Best Exotic Marigold Hotel was a waste and we couldn't finish either Guardians of the Galaxy or Spy.
We will start the new year with the Sherlock special, so glad we get it at the same time as England and don't have to wait. No Downton Abbey, I gave up on it before the end of last season.
TV wise we've worked our way through most of The Big Bang Series, got a Roku stick and started watching Acorn TV. We love the Detectorists and QI. Also discovered Would I Lie to You?when we were in England and we've been watching DVDs of that.
I'm making no resolutions, just enjoying each day. Happy New Year to all of you.