Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Six-Month or 20,000 Miles

We went in for our 6 month check-ups this morning and all is well.  We're good for another 6 months or 20,000 miles, whichever comes first.  Our doctor is very thorough and we appreciate it.  Sadly though his nurse is leaving and we will miss her so much, good office staff is important and she's the best.
Watched the rebooted X-Files last night and all I can say is eh, not very good, don't know if I'll watch any more.  It's a 6 week run and then who knows.
We didn't get through at the Doctors till around 11:30 and as we'd had no food, fasting blood tests for both of us, it was off to find food.  Mac had a carnivore's breakfast with eggs, sausage and steak while I had lunch, a big honking hamburger, haven't had one in so long I can't remember the last one.  We brought all kinds of leftovers home in a doggie bag/box.
Weather is wonderful today, partly cloudy and in the low 70's, can't ask for better than that in January.
Did our daily walk and now I have to exercise.

10 comments:

  1. Fortunately, not an arrow to be found through anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you for getting your checkups. My husband does his, but me not so much. I agree with you on the new X-Files, but hoping it will get better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad the tests turned out well. Food sounds right up my street - especially that burger.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't you hate those mornings when you can't have your coffee or anything until you're done at the doctor's office! Glad everything is good. I love that cartoon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad that all's well. You definitely deserved a good breakfast after fasting for your tests.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you hear you are both well. I have been watching old seasons of X files recently. I had forgotten just how creepy some of the episodes were. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you are all good for another 6 months! I love that you went for your health checks and then went and ate a burger! Good for you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. We used to LOVE the X-Files, but then it just got too weird and we lost interest. I don't think I'll be watching this new mini-season either. Glad to hear you had good check-ups!
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good to hear that you've passed your check ups, fasting for them is no fun at all - I won't tell my Joe about your X-Files review, he is super excited about it coming over here (next month) after so long a break, but I think he'll enjoy it no matter what.

    ReplyDelete
  10. X Files starts here in a week or so, I'm still undecided whether to watch it or not.

    ReplyDelete

                               GODZILLA KING OF THE MONSTERS Anyone who blogged with Janet knew she was a huge livelong fan of ...