Saturday, March 5, 2016

Sunny Saturday

The Azaleas are so pretty this year!
Sunny but cool today, just enough nip in the air to remind us it's March, still winter.  Vacuumed the stairs today, it's so much fun, I wish we had more steps---NOT!  Is there an easy way to vacuum stairs without your back having a hissy fit?  If there is I haven't found it yet.  Did a little bit more on my puzzle.  I gave my sister-in-law a 1500 piece puzzle for Christmas and she said it was a bit of work, but she got it done.  I can't stick with it long enough to get much done, it's going to take a while to finish it.  Right now I'm enjoying crocheting more than working on puzzles.
My older sister is in the hospital, we're not close, but I do worry about her, hope they can get her straightened out, she's having breathing problems.  Did I say she's a life-long smoker and has diabetes?  Well, you get the picture.
Changed my header, again, one of Mac's paintings, but it's a copy of an English watercolor, can't remember exactly where it came from.  He doesn't like to to copy, but sometimes he'll do it for me.  He did this big one in oils and it hangs over our bed.  He also did a small one in oil and I did one in watercolors.

10 comments:

  1. I love to see all your different changes of header. Mac is a great artist.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not a fan of doing the stairs either. Hope your sister manages to get some help to a healthier lifestyle. LOVE the header Mac certainly is a great artist.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I get my kids to hoover the stairs :-) Have a lovely weekend. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. painting is beautiful in those colors. Stair vacuuming best left to the younger generations. I think they make one stories for us old folks. Hoping for the best for your sister.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the painting. I love her on her tippy toes. Beautiful.

    Hope you sister gets better real soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have to do the stairs often because of the cats and I dislike doing it. I have a cordless vacumn now so better than trailing wires. My sister has been in hospital too, hope your sister will be well again soon:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope that all will be as well with your sister as it can be. I don't like hovering the stairs either, I wonder if anyone does! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the new header picture, she reminds me of Little Red Riding Hood. Hope your sister is soon on the mend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have wood stairs and they are easy to scrub! I hope your sister gets better soon. Your Azaleas must be beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for reminding me of one of the advantages of living in a rental flat on one floor only :) ...

    ReplyDelete

                               GODZILLA KING OF THE MONSTERS Anyone who blogged with Janet knew she was a huge livelong fan of ...