Monday, April 11, 2016

Adorable

Let me be very clear, I don't do adorable, no Pollyanna pooh for me.  But having said that I have to say we watched The Minion Movie last night and it was adorable and I loved it.  I may have to become a super villain, because they'll only live with a super villain,  so that I can have a minion of my own.
We enjoyed the Despicable Me movie and liked the minions, but hesitated to watch their movie for fear it might be minion overload, but it wasn't.  It was funny and full of great music.  If you haven't seen it I do recommend it.

7 comments:

  1. We are saving it for a rainy day when we have no projects on the go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't watched either of these films but Minions seem to be everywhere at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Minions are the BEST ... just ask my Grandson and his Dad!

    Have a lovely Tuesday

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to know - my grandson is just turning one and I haven't watched children's movies in years! I'll have to buy the DVD for when he is a little older. Hope you have a good day! xx Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. My grandsons love Minions and the two 1/2 year old wears his Minion costume pretty much year around! On your recommendation we will have to see the movie. When it comes around t Netflix, that is.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the Minions right after Totoro !
    Is your daughter anywhere near Kumamoto in Kyushu ?
    That was a rather large earthquake.
    I tried to e-mail you but It would not open.

    cheers, parsnip

    ReplyDelete

                               GODZILLA KING OF THE MONSTERS Anyone who blogged with Janet knew she was a huge livelong fan of ...