Monday, August 15, 2016

A Big Thank You

A big thank you to my Mac who bought me something that I've needed for at least 13 years.  He bought me a stair basket.  Usually I just lay stuff on the stairs in hopes that someone will be heading up there someday.  Because we don't use the upstairs during the summer that might be quite a wait and the stairs can get pretty messy.  But no more, now I have a basket to store things neatly in.
He also let me sleep in this morning and left a flower on my nightstand for me to wake up to.  How's that for being someone pretty special, thank you!!!

9 comments:

  1. Awww, what a romantic husband you have. I could do with one of those stair baskets, they're such a good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great husband you have, I have a basket for the stairs that I carry up daily to empty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How nice! I used to have a stair basket too, but now we have log steps...I remember how much i used mine! Now I just set stuff on the steps until it gets real cluttered then I go up and put it all away:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stair baskets are fab. I gave my sister one, just to keep the clutter off the steps.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww Mac! What a lovely fellow you are! A true romantic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need a stair basket like that.How romantic is that,a flower by the bed.Cherish.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stair baskets are brilliant!

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  8. How lovely and so thoughtful:)

    ReplyDelete

                               GODZILLA KING OF THE MONSTERS Anyone who blogged with Janet knew she was a huge livelong fan of ...