1. Our hotel, NobleDen, was on the corner of China Town and Little Italy, we figure that's about as close as we'll ever get to heaven. A boutique hotel, had only around 17 rooms. We were on the top floor and had a balcony.
2. The badger went with us and he really enjoyed the balcony. But he got a bit tipsy and some of the photos are a little blurry.
3. One of the meals we had in Little Italy was the best Italian food we'd ever had. Garlic bread, Chicken Cacciatore and Spaghetti with garlic and olive oil. We also had a House Salad that had the most heavenly dressing on it. We were going to order 2, but the waiter said 1 would feed us both and he was right.
|Our restaurant, small, but wonderful|
|Empire State Building from the back. We didn't go up as we'd done that on an earlier trip to NYC|
4. We did the southern loop of the bus tour first as we wanted to see the Twin Tower Memorial.
|The names of all who died there are written on the frame that goes around the memorial. It was very moving.|
5. We loved walking through the Chinese markets each day.
That's just some of our adventures, what a great city, but I'm just a country girl at heart and I could not live in a city that big.
Do join Amy and the other bloggers at Five on Friday.