Thursday, June 15, 2017

First

I went in the pool for the first time today, Mac has already been in it twice.  It was wonderful, the water was warm, but not too warm. I think this is the latest I've ever been in getting in.   I dipped wasps out, mostly dead, one alive.  I've ordered a new swim suit, but in the mean time I have a new swimsuit bottom and a blouse that looks like a swimsuit.  Mac asked where the suit was coming from and I said probably China, isn't that where everything comes from now.
Got a new outdoor rug to go under our table and a new umbrella.  I wouldn't have picked a blue one, but it was the cheapest  and I'm surprised how much I like it.
Mac has all the trellis up, quite a few plants put around the pool, now we need rock.  Ready for summer.

13 comments:

  1. The pool is looking really tempting, love the trellis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It all looks very good - no distance to get up from your morning coffee and dive in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Golly, that does look good! Think I wold enjoy a set-up like that in my next life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pool looks great ...I'm jumping in !!!

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks so inviting - lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. In the thumbnail, the pool looks a tiny bit like the deck of a boat, and I wonder, "When did they get that?"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, this looks so nice! I'll be right down! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. First time in! Glad to hear it was warm. I haven't been in yet. I like it to be nice and warm before I venture in. Your patio set is nice there. Do you eat your meals out there? -Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks so nice !
    How exciting to have the pool ready for all the hot humid summer.

    cheers, parsnip and thehamish

    ReplyDelete
  10. I imagine the rug complements the colour of the pool and I can see you spending wonderful hours enjoying both the weather and your new acquisitions.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'll be there in a minute or two. Does it matter if I go in sky clad ?

    ReplyDelete
  12. We're having some quite warm weather lately, so I'd love to stop by your pool if that's okay... I don't have a new swimsuit, though...

    ReplyDelete
  13. The perfect room of the house for the hot and muggy weather we've been having!

    ReplyDelete

What's Cooking?

The kitchen smells heavenly.  I made vegetable beef soup, think it's the first time I've done that.  It's for lunch tomorrow and...