Tuesday, November 21, 2017

I'm So Pleased

Last week sometime Sharon from At Rivercrest Cottage posted about going to Vintage Market Days in McKinney, Texas.  And in particular she showed a painting on wood of a rabbit.
  This is the painting.  She said the lady who sold them wasn't there and she was a bit disappointed.  Well I fell in love with the painting and asked Mac to paint one for me.  He hates copying other people's work, but agreed to paint it for me.  Today he finished and I'm in love with it.  Here he  is.


14 comments:

  1. An ear to ear grin. That's wonderful. Thank you, Mac.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! so cute the rabbit.. he is very talented..

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet painting. Nice.
    It is hard to paint like someone else.

    cheers, parsnip

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very cute! Happy Thanksgiving!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. He did that quick for you! You're lucky to have an in-house artist to whip paintings up for you. Love it, and thanks for the shout-out. I'm hoping to find her again one of these days and buy one of her paintings.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They're both fabulous, I like the original and I like Mac's interpretation of it. I'm sure that will take pride of place.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How lovely. I wish I had an artist in the family.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful - I can understand why you are so happy.

    ReplyDelete

                               GODZILLA KING OF THE MONSTERS Anyone who blogged with Janet knew she was a huge livelong fan of ...