Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Wednesday in the Swamp

Doesn't look like much of a swamp here today.  Quite cold,  yes, yes I know it's really cold up north, but really, we're a 100 miles from Florida, it's not supposed to feel like this.  Out running around, hit the Dollar Store, went to the bank, renewed my library card (don't understand that one, I haven't moved or changed a thing) and went to breakfast.  We have such a nice family run cafe near here, love going there, they treat you like they're actually glad to see you.
Going down to the lower 20's tonight and tomorrow night, then we warm up.  This is getting real old.
Time to retire to my couch and do something productive.  Mac's dusting my blinds for me, love that man!
Stay warm.

14 comments:

  1. This IS getting old, or maybe it's me. Seems to me we are actually having an average winter. (I just dislike winter) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our library cards need renewed annually. No idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What were you producing on the couch?Keep warm and comfy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We now have close to 10 inches of snow here in NC....yippee! Did you get any?

    ReplyDelete
  5. The weather conditions worldwide are peculiar, we had a little snow but thank goodness it is now gone.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Weather here is unusual. It's always cold at this time of year but not freezing. I see buds on the bushes though, they remind me that spring is on its way. Hope it's soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think the weather conditions worldwide are a little peculiar at the moment, and out of kilter.
    Keep warm ... perhaps have some soup, I love a bowl of soup on cooler days.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  8. These dark,cold Janaury days drag on don't they? Stay warm and enjoy crafting from your couch:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope it soon warms up for us both, we're forecast snow again today! I love independent shops and cafes, you always seem to get much better service from them than you do chains.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Parts of the UK have snow, but what's really causing trouble is that flu is sweeping the country. Flu that wasn't included in the vaccination they insist we have! Not the best winter we've ever had.

    ReplyDelete
  11. We only get a small amount of snow here and everything grinds to a halt! Stay safe and warm xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Send Mac down our way...I have lots of blinds that need dusting! I have a few German beer mugs, if he'd accept that as payment... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really like your post good blog on site,Thanks for your sharing.

    ดูหนัง

    ReplyDelete

                               GODZILLA KING OF THE MONSTERS Anyone who blogged with Janet knew she was a huge livelong fan of ...