Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Zombie


Like something out of a zombie movie, think "Let the Right One In" I have been wandering about in a medically induced fog for several days now.  My allergies hit full force this weekend and I had the first real earache I've had since I was a child.  So I was forced to take some medication that I hate, and quite possibly hates me, but it dries up my sinus's, stops the flow of noxious material through my eustachian tubes, stops my eyes from burning and keeps my head from trying to explode.  But the trade off is that I feel foggy and disconnected, Mac says it makes me very argumentative too, but I wouldn't know about that, it all seems so far away.
But today seems a bit better, nonenjoyable household tasks will be dealt with, e.g.  laundry, and then my garden awaits me for the have promised weather in the high 70's today.

2 comments:

  1. Hope you are feeling better soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're a few weeks ahead of us in the spring department, so I'm not quite in full swing of my springtime allergies. Hope you feel better soon. And thanks for stopping by Willow Manor!

    ReplyDelete

                               GODZILLA KING OF THE MONSTERS Anyone who blogged with Janet knew she was a huge livelong fan of ...