Thursday, March 25, 2010

Pretty in Pink






My Purple Diamond Loropetalum was so pretty I went out and bought 2 more for my front yard.  I have it in a pot but it's getting so big that we may need to put it out in the yard somewhere.
Still very busy weeding out the flower beds, finding tiny gladiolas coming up.
Mac's veggie garden is doing very well, we'll soon be eating Sugar Snap Peas and Fava Beans (also known as English Broad Beans).  I've cut some butter lettuce for salads for lunch today, love eating things from our own garden.
We're off to Home Depot tomorrow to do some serious plant shopping, I need at least one more climbing rose.
Our tulip tree has just started opening up and the wisteria is covered with blossoms just waiting to pop open.





No comments:

Post a Comment

                               GODZILLA KING OF THE MONSTERS Anyone who blogged with Janet knew she was a huge livelong fan of ...