Monday, May 20, 2013

Clumsy

Two Down and Four to Go
I've always been clumsy and it hasn't gotten any better as I've gotten older.  It was so bad when I was a kid it was said I was so clumsy I would trip over the electric light beam in automatic doors.  I was always running into things, the back of a car once breaking my glasses.
Don't even get me started on the number of things I've dropped and broken through the years, the inventory would take forever.
The last couple of years I seem to have specialized in breaking juice glasses, harmless looking little things.  A year ago Mac got me a vintage set of 4 juice glasses with oranges on them, a lot of sentimental value, we had a set like them when we first got married.   They didn't last the year.  So last Christmas he got me a larger set of six.  In the last 2 weeks I've broken 2 of them plus a plain juice glass.  I think I need to crochet some koozies for all them to wear for protection before I do the set in.

1 comment:

  1. Split Ac Repair in Delhi NCR. Ac Repair Service in Rohini Fridge, Window Ac, Split Ac Gas Filling service in Delhi All Electronic Machine Repair Samsung, Lg Ac Installation near me AC Repair Service in Dwarka Delhi

    ReplyDelete

                               GODZILLA KING OF THE MONSTERS Anyone who blogged with Janet knew she was a huge livelong fan of ...