Friday, May 17, 2013

Wild Magnolia
The magnolias are starting to bloom and they are spectacular!  It's no good cutting them and bringing them in the house, they just turn brown.
The Gardenias have also started blooming and thought they make me sneeze my head off they're among my favorite flowers.
I put in some new Gladiola bulbs this year too and the first has bloomed, though my picture is a little fuzzy you can see that the color is spectacular.
Mac has been busy cleaning the pool and has all the leaves out of the bottom and he says it's time for me to go in and vacuum up the rest.  If you hear a loud scream tomorrow don't be alarmed it will just be my very white body, wish I had a wet suit, going in the pool for the first time this year.
Gardenia

Gladiola



Update on the Polter-mouse, no sign of  him/her anywhere and we suspect the attic got too hot and he left the house for a cooler spot, sure hope so.

3 comments:

  1. What very gorgeous gladioli - flame-coloured and so pretty.

    Enjoy that pool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello, i would like to read more information about this topic because i think that is really interesting, besides, the post has very good informaton.
    Split Ac service in Islamabad

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am grateful for the amount of time and effort you put into this helping us. Your insights and summary are beneficial. Keep it up.
    Temporary Cooling Service UAE

    ReplyDelete

                               GODZILLA KING OF THE MONSTERS Anyone who blogged with Janet knew she was a huge livelong fan of ...