Thursday, May 14, 2015

Five on Friday

I thought it might be fun to head down memory lane on this Five on Friday.  Below are some photos of me through the ages and I do mean ages.

The first was taken at Easter when we were living in Kansas City, Missouri, I would have been 3 or 4.

The next picture is also from when we were living in Kansas City.  I don't remember these times at all, but in this picture I would have been 5.  I'm on the right, that's my older sister J on the left.



The next picture is from when we we're living in Dell City, Oklahoma, that's just outside of Oklahoma City.  I would have been around 7.



The next picture was taken when we lived in Hayward, California, I would have been 11.




The next was taken when I was all dressed up for our graduation from Middle School (though it was called Junior High back then) Dance.




The last photo is me getting my diploma when I graduated from college.  I started in my 20's, but didn't finish until our daughter graduated.  She, Mac and I all graduated within a week of each other.
My college was Augusta College, part of the University of Georgia system.  We were living in Martinez, Georgia.





In nearly all of my photos I'm "smirking", I don't think I have ever learned how to relax when I'm having my picture taken.


Please join in with Amy at Love Made My Home and the others at Five on Friday









12 comments:

  1. I am not a fan of having my photo taken either. How amazing to have all graduated at the same time, a great achievement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos and happy memories of all the different places you have lived over the years:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great pictures. I'd be interested to know when your first memories kicked in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. In answer to Lucille my first memories start to kick in when I was around 8 and we had moved back to California, I don't remember Oklahoma or Missouri at all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all the pictures, but the fifth one of you just before the dance is my favourite! Your greatest moment of them all is no doubt your graduation though I am sure! Sorry to be brief today, but thank you so much for joining in despite me being missing. I hope that you have a great weekend! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely trip down memory lane! Have a lovely weekend. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do not mix well with photos, either. Interesting how all little girls back then had the same hat and purse for Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are really lovely pictures! And a great wander down memory lane! Congratulation on finishing your diploma, I did the same. Have a lively weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely journey down memory lane.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You might have always been smirking, but I was always squinting. It seems like I was always told to stand facing the sun.
    And we have to be very close in age. Those pictures are almost duplicates of ones I have of me at those ages.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I always freeze when someone wants me to smile for the camera and get a stiff look on my face. Ugh.
    Fun to see the photos of you as your grew up, and I had to laugh at the bangs and curls. We all had them, mine from stinky home permanents!

    ReplyDelete

                               GODZILLA KING OF THE MONSTERS Anyone who blogged with Janet knew she was a huge livelong fan of ...