Friday, April 2, 2010

Two People in a Boat to Say Nothing of the Alligator

And I won't say anything about the alligator because I talked about him yesterday.  We did have a great row around the lagoon, pollen and all.  The lagoon out back is one of the reasons we bought our house, Mac plays out there like a young boy feeding his "herd" of turtles, the fish and any water fowl who happen by.
Mac sent me out alone to begin with so he could take a picture but soon joined me in the boat.






This is the first view you see as you row down the lagoon, some of the trees
are flowering, I think they're red maples.
























This is the bridge at Redbird Creek not Giverny.













This is a view of the back of our house.



This is the island we see from our dock.














No comments:

Post a Comment

                               GODZILLA KING OF THE MONSTERS Anyone who blogged with Janet knew she was a huge livelong fan of ...