Thursday, June 27, 2013

Coming to Visit

Our daughter is coming for the 4th of July to celebrate her birthday which is later in the month, but she'll be gone on her birthday for her 4th, 5th, 90th (I'm not sure which) trip to Japan this year.  So I've been cleaning (and it ain't a pretty sight) house so she won't have to decide we need to be put into care because of the condition of the house.
I clean house all the time, but before we have visitors I seriously CLEAN, even the places you can't see.  I was doing the family room today, the room we spend the most time in, it's just off the kitchen and it needed some deep cleaning  and as I cleaned out spider webs I noticed that even the spiders had brooms it had gotten so dusty around them.
I did the entryway and dining room yesterday, tomorrow the computer room gets it, that is, if I manage to get up off the floor.


5 comments:

  1. Hahaha. Yes, cleaning.... I hate doing it and I do the bare minimum at best. Stay calm, you're nearly done. Hope all goes well. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate cleaning! Your photo made me smile. I can imagine just how you must have been feeling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha, I hate cleaning you couldn't pop over and do our house?
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the laugher that your photo gave me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now that I call serious cleaning... And it reminds me of my own list to do... ;) Better get started!

    ReplyDelete

                               GODZILLA KING OF THE MONSTERS Anyone who blogged with Janet knew she was a huge livelong fan of ...