Monday, November 9, 2015

Blah Weather

It's Monday, it has cooled down, but it's grey and rainy, not a day for being outside.  Mac went out to play, (he's still using his pressure washer),  but I stayed in and puttered around, made bread, cleaned a bit, worked on my puzzle and started putting together a Christmas present.   It seemed like I never really settled on anything.  Miss Kitty tried to help, but her organization skills leave a bit to be desired.  Hope to get more done tomorrow.
Last night while watching tv we both got a craving for something sweet, but there was nothing in the pantry.  Did find that  there was a mix for pumpkin cookies.  They only took a few minutes to mix up and bake.  They were so good, warm from the oven, a dab of whipped cream  and a cup of Dark Dunken' Donut coffee.  Have a few left over for tonight.

6 comments:

  1. Very grey and rainy here too. Those pumpkin cookies sound delicious:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds a lot like my Monday. I started several things but never really got in to anything or finished anything. The cookies and coffee sound delicious! That was a good accomplishment on a rainy day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A dab of whipped cream makes everything delicious! I made pumpkin oatmeal bars yesterday and we found some vanilla ice cream lurking in the freezer. It must have been the weathef! I hope you are enjoying today's sunshine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cookies sound good! Glad that you are getting some cooler weather! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am always looking for small but good things to pack in my Japanese Christmas box.
    Maybe I will check this out.
    Both Son and DIL are fabulous cooks but maybe this is something very fast to make with Granddaughter.

    cheers, parsnip

    ReplyDelete

                               GODZILLA KING OF THE MONSTERS Anyone who blogged with Janet knew she was a huge livelong fan of ...