Friday, June 8, 2012

Home Again, Home Again




The River at Dawn


Small Rainbow Trout
Just back from our 4th trip of the year, definitely time to stay home for awhile.  We've been to Oklahoma to see my younger sister and for Mac to do some trout fishing.  We again rented a cabin on the Illinois River and it was fantastic.  Mac caught loads of trout, released them and fished again.  Also went to a small lake in Vian where he caught about  a 3lb catfish.
My sister fished some, but mostly we sat and talked and talked.  It was good to see her, but boy am I tired of being on planes.  No more trips for awhile.
Large Rainbow Trout
Early Morning Mist

1 comment:

  1. Glad you enjoyed your trip. I know how you feel, I love travelling but after a while there's definitely no place like home:)

    ReplyDelete

                               GODZILLA KING OF THE MONSTERS Anyone who blogged with Janet knew she was a huge livelong fan of ...