Saturday, February 23, 2013

Better Than Real Life

When we were in Spain last September I took this photo of Mac outside the flat we were staying in, I threatened to make him play for dinner money. Snark!
This winter he decided to make a painting of the photo, and though it has taken quite awhile he finally finished it this week.  Or at least I thought it was finished.  When I went upstairs (that's where we had hung it)  last night to watch tv I caught him with a tube of paint and a paint brush working on it.  I guess an artist's work is never done.




















2 comments:

  1. what a talent, Mr Mac. I love how you enhanced the original photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice painting!

    One of the nice things about Spain is that people really do sit outside and play guitars. Sometimes they seem to have quite a jam session with them!

    ReplyDelete

                               GODZILLA KING OF THE MONSTERS Anyone who blogged with Janet knew she was a huge livelong fan of ...