Wednesday, September 9, 2015

A Bit of Work

With things finally cleaned up a bit around here it was time to be a little creative.  When I was putting all my autumn stuff out I noticed that I didn't have any autumn pillows for my entryway chairs.  I had Halloween ones and Thanksgiving, but no autumn.  So I went digging through my fabric stash, but there wasn't anything that said autumn.  I didn't want to order fabric, so I went on Amazon and ordered 4 autumny looking napkins and today I made them into pillows.  I'm really pleased with how they turned out.
Then it was time to start another puzzle.  The last one was a bit of a doozy so I wanted something fairly simple.  Looking through my puzzles I found one I'd bought when we were out in Utah.  It shows some of the parks we've visited and a couple that are still on our list.  At only 500 pieces it ought to not tax the little grey cells too much.
I made 2 pillows, both the same




I like the puzzle colors, they're rather autumnal




5 comments:

  1. What a great idea for the pillows. They are just perfect. I love cloth napkins and have a large basket full....never thought of making pillows...thanks for the idea.

    Also the paintings in the header are wonderful

    Hope you'll post the puzzle when you finish it.

    Sending hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pillows are fab! And, our hot weather just up and left today. Hope that bodes well for you, too, way down there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pillow looks perfect ... great idea to make them out of fall napkins!
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like your Autumn pillows, good idea to use the napkins. I think I might do some jigsaws over this autumn and winter, I have two unopened ones that I can start with. Trouble is that I find them very addictive and nothing else gets done once I start:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea for making your new cushions! Lovely!!! xx

    ReplyDelete

                               GODZILLA KING OF THE MONSTERS Anyone who blogged with Janet knew she was a huge livelong fan of ...