Monday, September 14, 2015

Monday, Monday

Finally, cooler weather and no rain.  It won 't last, they've already warned us, but it's been glorious.  I mowed the lawn for the first time in forever, it's been too wet, my mower would have sunk in the mud.  So I flew around the yard grass flying  through the air.
Then I went in the garden and pulled weeds to my heart's content.  It felt fantastic.
Back in the house I'm working on a Halloween themed afghan throw.  And tonight there's football, ah autumn I do love you.




4 comments:

  1. I love autumn as well, it's definitely my favourite season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate letting go of summer as we head in to autumn, especially this year when we haven't really had any summer to speak of. Belated congratulations for your Golden Wedding Anniversary. May you both enjoy many more happy years together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope that the weather is still going your way! xx

    ReplyDelete

                               GODZILLA KING OF THE MONSTERS Anyone who blogged with Janet knew she was a huge livelong fan of ...