Wednesday, August 4, 2010

New Painting

Mac framed my latest painting for me and I've hung it in the "Beach Bathroom", and  I'm very pleased with how it turned out.  I was painting another bucket to go with it, a purple one, but I'm not happy with how it turned out so it won't get hung.
Old Boat Painting
Current work in progress




The new painting will replace the one of a boat that I did several years ago, I'll probably put the old one on etsy.  Right now I'm working on another boat painting and want to start one of a doorway.


 I'm not as dedicated as Mac, he paints every day, I try to do some at least once a week.  He's currently working on a basket of strawberries.

No comments:

Post a Comment

                               GODZILLA KING OF THE MONSTERS Anyone who blogged with Janet knew she was a huge livelong fan of ...