Friday, February 14, 2014

Valentine's Day

                                                                       Round here  Roses are red and frozen
                             Violets are blue and cold
                             But the man I have chosen
                             Sees to it that I have chocolate to hold

Well, actually to eat, I love chocolate,  as I've said in the past I'd eat anything covered in chocolate, ants, grasshoppers, a '56 Chevy, doesn't matter, if it has chocolate I'm eating.  And Godiva chocolate is my favorite.  So thank you Mac!

1 comment:

  1. Your poetry is just darling. Your love of chocolate is over and above.

    I would love to see a chocolate covered 56 Chevy. HaHa I might be able to eat a fender.

    ReplyDelete

Saturday in the Swamp

Beautiful cold day here, down to 36º last night and only expected to reach 60º today, but the sky is blue and it looks wintery. Lots to get...