Friday, February 14, 2014

Valentine's Day

                                                                       Round here  Roses are red and frozen
                             Violets are blue and cold
                             But the man I have chosen
                             Sees to it that I have chocolate to hold

Well, actually to eat, I love chocolate,  as I've said in the past I'd eat anything covered in chocolate, ants, grasshoppers, a '56 Chevy, doesn't matter, if it has chocolate I'm eating.  And Godiva chocolate is my favorite.  So thank you Mac!

1 comment:

  1. Your poetry is just darling. Your love of chocolate is over and above.

    I would love to see a chocolate covered 56 Chevy. HaHa I might be able to eat a fender.

    ReplyDelete

                               GODZILLA KING OF THE MONSTERS Anyone who blogged with Janet knew she was a huge livelong fan of ...