Monday, March 17, 2014

Happy St. Patrick's Day

St. Patrick's Day is a special day for my husband and me, we met on this day, a long, long time ago when I was 16 and he was 17.  So we always get each other little gifts to mark the occasion.  I got him a St. Patrick's Day tee shirt and a Bill Bryson book.
He antiqued a little wooden tray and got a minature tea set for me.
 But so you won't think I'm too "girly" he also made me a trebuchet that actually fires.  It is beyond cool.  Once I get my black powder for the cannon he gave me for Christmas I'll be armed and seriously dangerous.

2 comments:

  1. Happy st Patricks day to you both. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a brilliant gift! I would have loved a trebuchet! I will take care if I ever come to visit you :)

    ReplyDelete

Saturday in the Swamp

Beautiful cold day here, down to 36º last night and only expected to reach 60º today, but the sky is blue and it looks wintery. Lots to get...