Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Talk About Relaxed

If I could sleep like this I could do anything spoke the lady who had trouble sleeping again.  Doctor visit went well yesterday, arm is fine, blood pressure back to where it should be so I should be putting along.  But the brain has been busy and says it needs some of my sleep time to get everything done.
Beautiful sunshine here today, still warm, but only for one more day.  So laundry is out on the line to get that outdoor smell.
Zilla the puzzle is done and I did repair work on some of my pants.  In order to fit my rather rotund rear I have to buy pants that are way too big for my waist.  I've tried wearing a belt, but I don't like them.  So I took the waist in on the pants.
Lovely lamb steaks for lunch today and I've promised to have it ready in an hour so I must be off.

12 comments:

  1. Happy to hear your wrist is better.
    Cats drive me crazy they fall asleep in the most weird positions in the strangest places.

    cheers, parsnip

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand the need for that particular alteration! Hope you get some good sleep tonight, without it everything else is too exhausting isn't it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like you are in good company with Kim Kardashian on the waistline to booty measurements. Hope you catch up on sleep soon and that the good weather keeps up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cats can make almost any spot appear comfortable!
    I made the waistline smaller on pants for my daughter today. Might as well sew--outdoors isn't too inviting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The way cats sleep is wonderful isn't it. Ours seem to sleep all day and all night at th moment :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lucky cats they sleep without a care in the world which sadly we cannot emulate. Glad you are back on track with the blood pressure.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love to see cats curled up like that with not a care in the world. I'm the exact opposite to you re the trousers/jeans if I get my waist size the rear is almost always baggy I have found some recently that fit. Hurrah!:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad to hear the visit to the doctors went well. My problem with trousers is they are always too long even the ones that are petite.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great picture of your relaxing cat. Trousers/jeans are always far too long for me. I hate that new ones always have to be shortened.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful cat photo! Sleep like cats, that I must still learn...
    I already had trousers, where I spent more time with change-sewing than wearing, sigh!

    ReplyDelete

                               GODZILLA KING OF THE MONSTERS Anyone who blogged with Janet knew she was a huge livelong fan of ...