Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Staying Busy

Haven't finished the afghan yet, I'm going in to do battle with it in a minute, but I've been busy.  I made us some coasters.  I bought a pack of sandstone tiles at Home Depot, made our daughter a set for Christmas, covered with leopard and zebra print, and now it was a pair for us.  I used Modge Podge and glued map/travel pictures on and then glued on some felt feet.  Turned out pretty good I think.
Our daughter got me a Crochet for the Kitchen book for Christmas and I'm really wanting to make some of the items in it, but I promised myself I wouldn't start any new crochet projects until that darn afghan  is done, so that's where I'm heading next.

No comments:

Post a Comment

                               GODZILLA KING OF THE MONSTERS Anyone who blogged with Janet knew she was a huge livelong fan of ...