Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Christmas, Christmas, Christmas


More decorating has been done, most, but not all, of the Christmas cards are out in the mailbox and I've started wrapping presents.  I'm feeling really good.  Next stop is the sewing machine, I have Christmas pillows to make for an upstairs bedroom.  
I've been loading candles into holders, but either the candles have gotten fatter or the holders have gotten skinnier because they don't want to fit.  Hate to shave candles, hate to shave anything, but it can be done.
I'm starting to think about baking some Christmas breads to put in the freezer, and Mac wants me to make some Spanish Christmas cookies, I've never made any but I'll give it a go.
Fa, la,la, la, la,la,la......

No comments:

Post a Comment

                               GODZILLA KING OF THE MONSTERS Anyone who blogged with Janet knew she was a huge livelong fan of ...