Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Etsy Shop


I have been meaning forever to set up an etsy shop and finally got around to it yesterday.  It is called "MacQue Art Studio" and you can find it at esty.com by clicking on seller and typing in "macque".  I also have a link off of Facebook.  So instead of getting my Christmas stuff done I've been playing with esty and shopping there, it is such a unique site.  If you haven't used it give it a try, and look for our shop!  I'm trying to figure out how to add a button here on the blogspot to go there, but I haven't figured it out yet.


Here are two of Mac's paintings, wouldn't they be a beautiful Christmas present?



No comments:

Post a Comment

                               GODZILLA KING OF THE MONSTERS Anyone who blogged with Janet knew she was a huge livelong fan of ...