Tuesday, December 8, 2009

It's Christmas Time at the Gutierrez'



It's really starting to look like Christmas here, my inside decorating is done and Mac has a good start on the outside.  I'm actually through shopping and I have the credit card receipts to prove it.  Everything that has come in has been wrapped, except for the ones that came in yesterday when I thought I was through.  I wasn't going to wrap Miss Kitty's present, but she keeps trying to break into it so I guess I'll have to lug it back upstairs and put some paper on it.  I've been banging out Christmas Carols on the piano (which needs to be tuned) and Kitty has been doing backing vocals.  It's the time of year I think about family and friends, near and far, and wish for them many happy thoughts.


No comments:

Post a Comment

                               GODZILLA KING OF THE MONSTERS Anyone who blogged with Janet knew she was a huge livelong fan of ...