Sunday, February 27, 2011

It's Not Spring, But Oh It's Pretty!



We're a little more than 3 weeks away from Spring but the weather has been incredible.  In the 70's most of the week and this weekend up in the 80's.  Oh I know it's going to turn cool again but I still went out and bought a bunch of flowers to plant this week.  My daffodils are blooming, as are the Grape and regular Hyacinths, the Camellias, and a bunch of  bulbs I just planted.  I'm in heaven.  Spring is my favorite season, I can't wait to go out in the yard and see what's blooming.

2 comments:

  1. How lovely to have those warm temperatures and all the spring flowers appearing. We have the flowers but not the warmth:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I envy you the warmth and like Rowan we have the flowers too! We also have very cold frosty nights of -4c br'rr :)

    ReplyDelete

Saturday in the Swamp

Beautiful cold day here, down to 36º last night and only expected to reach 60º today, but the sky is blue and it looks wintery. Lots to get...