Friday, September 21, 2012

Autumn

Kitchen Table Where We Never Eat
It's the last day of summer (Mwahhhh!  Does happy dance), Autumn starts tomorrow, and the thermometer be d****d, I don't care if it's supposed to be in the upper 80's through Sunday.  My calendar says it's Autumn and I plan on acting accordingly.
Summer dishes have been put up, Autumn/Winter ones have come out.  Does that mean I mean I buy new dishes all the time, of course not.  I bought them a piece at at time more than 15 years ago and because I use them seasonally they're still in great shape.  The bowl I bought in Spain this year.  I have been wanting some bigger serving bowls for a while, but all the ones I liked were $35 and up, not a price I'm willing to pay.  I bought this one and a slightly smaller one and got them both for about $15.
Autumn leaves and flowers have been unpacked.  My one Fall candle melted, so I'm going to really melt it down and make a couple of smaller ones out of it, if I can find some wicks.
Autumn Dishes
Enjoy the equinox.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday in the Swamp

Beautiful cold day here, down to 36º last night and only expected to reach 60º today, but the sky is blue and it looks wintery. Lots to get...