Thursday, December 6, 2012

New Header

Though it pains me greatly, I loved those pumpkins, I've changed my header to a more Christmasy one.  Mac painted this several years ago and each year ends up adding to it and changing it a bit.
My Christmas plants are very happy this year, could it be the 70 degree weather we've been having?  The Paper Whites are doing great and even my most stubborn Christmas cactus ( I call it that reluctantly because it blooms any where from Thanksgiving to Valentine's Day) is blooming.
I have 2 pinks and a white, maybe Santa will bring me a red one.

2 comments:

  1. So nice to see your lovely flowers, and I like that header painting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a lovely header. I think I must change mine to a Christmassy one.

    ReplyDelete

                               GODZILLA KING OF THE MONSTERS Anyone who blogged with Janet knew she was a huge livelong fan of ...