Wednesday, May 7, 2014
Notes On a Lawn
• I'm glad weeds are mostly green, they fit in well with the rest of the lawn
• Don't smile while mowing, you end up with a mouthful of grass, leaves and love bugs
• Thank you neighbor for bringing your dog to walk on my lawn, it's much more attractive than the 2 acre empty lot next door
• If I use any gear but 1st on my new lawn mower it about yanks my arms out of their sockets
• Deer flies travel as the same speed as the lawn mower and are able to bite you as you crawl along
• Avoid mowing near the bee trees they're full of, yes, your guessed it, BEES
• But it does look nice when it's done
at May 07, 2014
Many of you may have noticed that I haven't been as active as usual and there's a reason. I'm having serious health issues at t...
Who says people in New York City are cold. Not true. When unpacking after our arrival Mac discovered he'd left the charger for his MP3...
It's Saturday and the temperature has finally gone up into the 40's. The snow has started to melt, but it has been so cold at night...