Wednesday, May 7, 2014
Notes On a Lawn
• I'm glad weeds are mostly green, they fit in well with the rest of the lawn
• Don't smile while mowing, you end up with a mouthful of grass, leaves and love bugs
• Thank you neighbor for bringing your dog to walk on my lawn, it's much more attractive than the 2 acre empty lot next door
• If I use any gear but 1st on my new lawn mower it about yanks my arms out of their sockets
• Deer flies travel as the same speed as the lawn mower and are able to bite you as you crawl along
• Avoid mowing near the bee trees they're full of, yes, your guessed it, BEES
• But it does look nice when it's done
at May 07, 2014
Started early, finished late. I started wrapping presents way back in November and except for a few small things due in the mail I'm fi...
I was looking at my Fall/Winter dishes and I was wondering how old were they. I know I bought them before we moved to Georgia and we'...
Who says people in New York City are cold. Not true. When unpacking after our arrival Mac discovered he'd left the charger for his MP3...