Sunday, January 24, 2016

Matched It

I found a red to match my afghan!  Funnily enough it wasn't a Red Heart red which is what I've been using.  It's Bernat a brand I've never used.  When we got home I quickly attached it, I weave ends in as I go along, and did a couple of rows.  I then asked Mac to pick out where I'd started the new yarn and he couldn't find it, so I'm a happy camper.  With luck I should be done with it this week, that is if I don't get distracted, I'm bad about that, that's why the darn thing wasn't done by Christmas.

7 comments:

  1. Hello Mac and Janet. So good to know you through your profile on the blogger and the blog post. I am glad to stop by your blog post which gives me an opportunity to get connected with you. I am a Pastor from Mumbai, India and I love to get connected with the people of God around the world to be encouraged and strengthen and pray for one another. I have been in the Pastoral ministry for last 36 yrs in this great city of Mumbai a city with a great contrast where richest of rich and the poorest of poor live. We reach out to the poorest of poor with the love of Christ to bring healing to the broken hearted. We also encourage young and the adults from the west to come to Mumbai to work with us during their vacation time. We would love to have you come to Mumbai to work with us any time of the year you feel free to come. My email id is: dhwankhede(at)gmail(dot)com and my name is Diwakar Wankhede. Looking forward to hear from you very soon. God's richest blessings on you and may this year be a blessed and a Christ centered New year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! You found a match! Nice to finish up projects! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you managed to find a match, it would be so annoying to have had to use something slightly different. I look forward to seeing it all finished up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just catching up, Janet...good news! I'm so happy for you. :)

    ReplyDelete

                               GODZILLA KING OF THE MONSTERS Anyone who blogged with Janet knew she was a huge livelong fan of ...