Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Feeling Stupid

Shut my hand in the pantry door today,  my didn't that feel good!  Big bruise and lump appeared, partly brought down by ice.  I swear, the older I get the clumsier I get.  I have never been particularly graceful and old age hasn't enhanced my mobility.
Finished vacuuming upstairs and worked some on my puzzle.  Still too warm up there to do much crafting.  I have several projects I need to get going on, so hopefully it will soon be inhabitable..
Our friend is coming back over tomorrow and he and Mac are going to be taking down more trees.  Be glad when things get back to normal around here.

11 comments:

  1. Oh, sorry about catching your hand in the door! Don't be so hard on yourself, things like that can happen to anyone!
    It is supposed to get cooler and we might even get rain here in the Atlanta area! You might have gotten a lot of rain from that hurricane but we didn't get one drop. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A bit dodgy that working your vacuum over the puzzle and the cupboard door was it damaged ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your hand feels better soon
    Julie xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ouch! I'm always doing stuff like that, don't worry. Hope it gets better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ouch! Hope your hand feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH dear. That must have been quite a door slam to do all that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG.Hope you are OK.AS I get older I feel I am "a fall about to happen"I just don't lift my feet up as high as I used to.!!!!Must concentrate better.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I prescribe sitting with your feet up, eating chocolate, drinking wine and watching trashy tv ....... works for me!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Goodness ... sorry to hear about that.
    Hope the hand heals quickly.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

                               GODZILLA KING OF THE MONSTERS Anyone who blogged with Janet knew she was a huge livelong fan of ...