Wednesday, October 17, 2012

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like ....

NO, NO, NO, NO!!!!!!!
No, no, no  it's not, and Target to the contrary it is not Christmas time.  Running your ads this early will not entice me to shop at your store, it will only make me angry.  I saw their first ad before Columbus Day, that's not funny!
So I don't want to see any Christmas ads, but that doesn't mean that I haven't started making a few things.  I've had these pieces of material laying around for a while and I'm not sure what I'm going to do with them, but they were just so luscious I had to have them.

7 comments:

  1. That fabric is beautiful!!!

    I agree that the early ads are ridiculous, but equally agree that I'm happy to start crafting early. Last year was too rushed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I start gathering presents etc. for Christmas in about January! But like you, I hate to have companies pushing it down my throat so they can make more money.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was a misprint!
    Should just be Eeks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. MUCH too soon for ads. But not for Christmas crafting. That is some luscious fabric - can't wait to see what you make of it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well said, Janet. The whole run up to Xmas bores me to death. Bah humbug....xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hate seeing Christmas stuff in the stores in August and \september, it's ridiculous. Love your new header - a painting by Mac I presume?

    ReplyDelete

                               GODZILLA KING OF THE MONSTERS Anyone who blogged with Janet knew she was a huge livelong fan of ...