Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Bills, Bills and Bills


Yes the first of the month always brings in a load of bills, the house payment, cell phone payment, internet bill, electric bill, you know the drill.  But then my Macy's bill comes in.  Yes it's a bill and yes they want money from me, but more than that  my Macy's bill always smells like heaven,  they always include a perfume insert.  This month's was Euphoria by Calvin Klein, and if I were not a dedicated Opium by Yves St.Laurant user I'd order a bottle.  It smells so good, very floral, though I usually prefer spicy.
So I'll pay my bills, grumble a bit and then sniff my Macy's and smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

                               GODZILLA KING OF THE MONSTERS Anyone who blogged with Janet knew she was a huge livelong fan of ...