Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Bills, Bills and Bills


Yes the first of the month always brings in a load of bills, the house payment, cell phone payment, internet bill, electric bill, you know the drill.  But then my Macy's bill comes in.  Yes it's a bill and yes they want money from me, but more than that  my Macy's bill always smells like heaven,  they always include a perfume insert.  This month's was Euphoria by Calvin Klein, and if I were not a dedicated Opium by Yves St.Laurant user I'd order a bottle.  It smells so good, very floral, though I usually prefer spicy.
So I'll pay my bills, grumble a bit and then sniff my Macy's and smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday in the Swamp

Beautiful cold day here, down to 36º last night and only expected to reach 60º today, but the sky is blue and it looks wintery. Lots to get...