Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Poison Ivy, Poison Ivy...Late At Night While You're Sleeping...



Or in my case, during the daytime.  I have poison ivy/oak for the first time in my life and I'm 10 years older than God, could have dated his older brother.  All my life I've played in the yard, yanking out weeds of all size, shape and dimension without a care about poison ivy/oak, I wasn't susceptible to it, that was something my older sister got, not me.
Well times have changed and this Spring my lower right leg is covered with it and it's generous enough to share it with my other leg.  Had to have a shot, lashings of a cortisone cream and some pills to stop the itching.
I guess I'll learn to be a little more selective in the weeds I pull out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

                               GODZILLA KING OF THE MONSTERS Anyone who blogged with Janet knew she was a huge livelong fan of ...