Monday, May 24, 2010

Confession

I have an absolutely horrible confession to make.  When I was watching the finale of Lost last night we had a really bad thunder storm and it know knocked our satellite out, I was horrified, I was sick, I, I, I called my daughter long distance in Maryland and made her do a play by play until the storm passed and I had the show back on again.
How embarrassing!  I'm not a big t.v. watcher, but Lost is one of the few shows that  I watch on a regular basis.  It wasn't great television, and as a matter of fact I hated the two main characters Jack and Kate, although Jack redeemed himself this season.
I didn't particularly like the ending, having them all be dead was a cop-out, I didn't feel like they really tied the the island and the side-ways story together.  I did like the final scene with Jack where he had begun, on the beach with the dog licking his face.
But I'm still embarrassed I called my daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday in the Swamp

Beautiful cold day here, down to 36º last night and only expected to reach 60º today, but the sky is blue and it looks wintery. Lots to get...